15 May 2006

** Pre-VITE **

Have developed helpful method for sorthing through headache and stress attached to party planning:

Say goodbye to E-vites and hello to the Pre-VITE, the simple tool (NOT YET SEEN ON TV!) to help you measure your REAL popularity score and your friends' true fickleness factor!! With Pre-VITE anyone can be a successful social engineer.


Simply send out survey below:

Please fill in and check blanks as appropriate:

___ I would love to attend.

___ I will attend as long as ____________ will be there.

___ I will attend as long as ____________ will NOT be there.

___ I will attend unless I get a better offer from ___________.

___ I will come out of a sense of duty but will bring ______ & _______ to make the evening bearable

___ It sounds like fun but I like to keep my options open, as you already know.

___ Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't be caught dead there. Dream on.

___ I can't make it but I'll send my intern.

(copyright pending.)

Keep your eyes peeled for a Pre-VITE for Memorial Day!

2 comments:

jacob said...

i love this and find it very appropriate.

Jeannie said...

you're hilarious!! and wise.