02 May 2006

bulgarians

I show my mom the picture I carry around in my notebook. It is of her, very young, holding a baby me, and standing next to my father, who is wearing a powder blue t-shirt that says "JACK". His hair is long and he has a moustache. Apparently, it was okay back then.

Little Rat peers from the back seat. Oh sick... Dad just looks so creepy like that, with that moustache. He looks like he's from Texas. Is he like really a Texican or something?

***
You'll be getting some money for graduation, my mom says to A. It would be wise for you to save it to help you get started with your new life.
I know, he answers. I'm planning on using it to buy a white suit.

1 comment:

jacob said...

So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around?