18 May 2006

mixed tape sing along

5 points for each correctly identified artist.

Winner gets HUGE prize.

I can smell cheaters from miles and miles away.

Side A:
1. "So near but you're so hard to touch"
2. "I like you so much I talk to everyone but you"
3. "He said you are the highest apple in the tree"
4. "When routine bites hard and ambitions are low"
5. "There's too many people you used to know, they see you coming they see you go"
6. "So you're brilliant, gorgeous and ampersand after ampersand"
7. A dreamer of pictures I run in the night --You see us together, chasing the moonlight"

Side B:
8. "She's delicate and seems like the mirror but she just makes it all too concise and too clear"
9. "I try to see it in reverse --it makes the situation hundreds of times worse when I wonder if it makes you want to cry every time you see a light blue volvo driving by"
10. "I'll see you next fall at another gun show. I'll call the day before like usual"
11. "Let's get together before we get much older"
12. "There's always time on the telephone line to talk about things to come"
13. "If I couldn't flow futuristic would ya..."

HINT: Sean Paul is NOT the answer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Van Halen?

Anonymous said...

I'm totally number 2. I never talk intelligently or at all to the boy I like.

Oh well, such is life.

looking forward to June-
CW

Anonymous said...

I'm totally number 2. I never talk intelligently or at all to the boy I like.

Oh well, such is life.

looking forward to June-
CW

Anonymous said...

Don't know any of them. Sad.

Anonymous said...

tell me what you want, what you really, really want.

Anonymous said...

Can I add a movie line to the mystery mix CD? Is that allowed?

"Why would you want to dance with someone who doesn't want to dance with you?"

ACA