24 April 2006

alphabetical order

Allergies: full blown.
Busywork, corporal punishment, military school...I'm starting to believe in their value.
Can't find my journal and am starting to panic.
Diet coke.
Everything is funny when you're this tired.
Fire drill first period. Pretended that the thick fog was actually smoke.
G. is wearing red today. I am wearing pink. This is not usual.
Hey Jude.
It sounded different inside my own head.
Just kidding!
Kathryn! Get ahold of yourself.
Little Rat is looking for some good pick-up lines. Got any?
Midsummer Night's Dream is a nightmare.
Now what?
Over me? When were you under me?
Passing notes in class isn't much different from emailing your best friend all day, is it?
Q without U = error. Let Q = you; let U = me.
Remember when...?
Sheets of interesting postage stamps make me happy.
Teach us to care and not to care; teach us to sit still. - ts eliot
Useless information - I wish I could delete it from my brain.
Violet & Eva play on the shore while their mothers drink lemonade & gin and remember.
What's the point of this assignment Ms. Smizzle?
Xenon - one molecule or so in every 20 million molecules of air
Yes. Just say Yes.
Zip your lips.

1 comment:

jacob said...

im not into dave matthews so much, but i like this song "stolen away on 55th & 3rd"
listen to it. enjoy it.