14 September 2010

highs & lows of the last 14 hours

Doctor: Hey, you're doing great. I had no idea you are new nurse. Keep up the great work.

Patient #1: Get out of my face, you ugly @#%$*. I'm going to get my people and come back and crush you.

Medical Student: Here. I bought you a diet coke to thank you for helping me so much with that patient earlier.

Patient #2: What do you mean you don't know what's wrong with me. Go tell your boss I want someone taking care of me who's not stupid.

Hospital Police Officer: Girl, you're a hustler. I can tell you're a hard worker. I respect that.

Patient #3. You look like a hunchback.
Me: Excuse Me?
Patient: Bend over so I can look at your back.
Me: I'm not going to bend over. I don't have a hunchback.
Patient: You are a very rude young woman. I'm trying to help you.

Man who delivers clean linens: I been watching you lady and if you take care of your husband half as good as you do your patients, he's a lucky man.

Patient #4 just swung at me.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

wow. what a day that was.