06 June 2007

confessions #4-9

#4. I had to meet a man on the street corner to give him something for my boss. He sort of grunted at me as he took then envelope and then stopped and said You know what? You look like my ex-wife. I think she was wearing that same dress when I picked her up for our first date in 1974 and then we went our separate ways. This interaction, not suprisingly, made me cry.

#5. I'm thinking of moving to Paris. Or maybe Buenos Aires.

#6. When Justice popped the question, AC said that she'd want to date Bono if he were taller and Squirrel said Usher with his shirt off. I said either Sam Beam or Eddie Vedder, depending on the weather.

#7. If I could, I'd erase certain people from my life and memory. And I wouldn't say goodbye.

#8. In 7th grade I pretended to be from Turkmenistan and spoke with a funny accent and only wore the color green. I'm about to pick this up again.

#9. Nostalgia has a strong grip on me already, but summers are particularly bad.

2 comments:

jacob said...

concerning #5:
i suppose you mean "moving" from one perfume "to Paris" hilton perfume.

good choice.

Radiance said...

"#7. If I could, I'd erase certain people from my life and memory. And I wouldn't say goodbye."

I second and third that.