06 January 2013

Feast of the Epiphany

Last night I dreamed, for the second time this week, that people were bashing my teeth out with hammers.

This morning I woke up in a cold sweat, convinced that I needed to look up every word I've ever said to anyone I've ever known to make sure that I meant what I was saying, or saying what I thought I meant.

This afternoon I was snappish on the phone with my mother because I can not solve her problems or my own or anyone else's in any way that sticks.

This evening I looked down and realized my dress was on inside-out as I walked into church.

Tonight I ate a feast and both learned and knew all over again that nothing else really matters that much in the end.


2 comments:

Anon said...

Many people dream about teeth stuff, a teeth nightmare is what scared me into brushing my teeth more regularly.

Fancy Dirt said...

I hate those days when everything means nothing to me.